Adsense

Saturday, December 27, 2014

The power of TRUTH

"Kitna chain hota hai na sachchai mein" a small sentence with deep and strong meaning.

We all know the power of truth but then also sometimes we falls in a situation where we speck lie in our life to hide something. And after that all of you must be agree with me that speaking lie increase your tension and trouble in many ways may you have to speak another lie and other lie to protect your first lie. There is a one Muhavara in hind that “Ek Jooth ko chupane ke liya bahot jooth bole ne padte hai” and yes this is true.

Here I am going to share with you one incidence of my life related to this. I am girl from small town. Before 15 years, for my college and graduation I came to one big city near my town.  I was a much protected child studied in girls school not allows to talk with boys and be friend of boys. But in my college both girls and boys were studying. Here I got many friends. We have a big group of 7 girls and 5 boys. Many times we used to go form movie. I spoke lie to my parents when we were gone for movie first time. I told them that I am going to my friend Pooja’s home. They said ok go. I was happy that I find the solution. This thing happened 2-3 times. 2-3 times I spoke lie and gone for movie and outing with friends. Initially I was happy but there was something in my mind which was not allowing me to enjoy with my friends. Some thoughts were coming in my mind that I am wrong somewhere; am cheating my parents, etc…. 

Then one day I went to my parents and told to them everything in detail how many times I said lie to them and why? After long silent my mother came to me and gave me hug and said very well that you finally said truth to us. My father explains me their reasons. And then they had invited my all friends and met them and after that I feel very relaxed and always went out with friends with parent’s permission. I felt very proud like I won the race.

Today I am a mother same thing comes to me in different forms. Being parents it’s our responsibility to teach our kids to speak truth. And it’s a very difficult task. I always appreciate my daughter whenever she speaks truth after doing any mistake. I want to give this advice to all parents the plz don’t scold your child whenever he/she makes any mistake or any big big mistake just explain the right thing and push them to not hide anything from parents. Try this idea. It will defiantly work in some way.

I hope from my story and after watching below video from Kinley at least someone will inspire and learn the Power of truth and feel “Kitna chain hota hai na sachchai mein”.


This post is a part of Happy Hours activity by Indiblogger in connection with "Kitna chain hota hai na sachchai mein” by Kinley.

No comments:

Post a Comment