Adsense

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

One Step Which Change My Life In Better Way

One step which change my life in better way.

Many times in life we have to take some hard decision for better tomorrow. It is not easy for us to choose between two best or two worst. Some situations are really difficult to face. 


In my life I had also came to one situation where it was very difficult to take any decision. Which is better option for me? Should I choose this or that very confused? Family members, Friends and relatives all have their different views. 
Before you get confused let me tell you what was the matter. Actually it was about my collage. 

Actually I wanted to go out for studies. I am from small town. There was not any engineering college there. I want to do engineering. In 12 th std I had got good marks so. As my father had done engineering so from my childhood I also had a dream of studying engineering. But the problem is in my family girls were not going out of city for study. Girls are supposed to complete her college and then get married. Not allow to work also. But my dream was quite different I wanted to go out for my college and after I wanted to work also and became independent.

For me it was not easy to go against my family and relatives. Family members were not agreed because they were worried about me. That how I would manage all the things alone? For a girl it is dangerous to live alone in a new city. And for relatives they said that I will spoil my life if I go out of town. I may fall in love with bad boy and things will go worst and worst etc… All have their own views.

But I was firmed. I wanted to do engineering at any cost. So I took a bold step to #StartANewLife and take admission in engineering college at my own. Arrange hostel to live in new city. Initially all family members were very angry on me. But I didn't lost hope. I had concentrated on my studies. And after four years of hard work I finally became an I. T. Engineer. In those four years slowly-slowly my parent’s anger also came down. They also started appreciating me and feel proud on me.

Now I am working in one good company. Totally independent as I always wanted to be, all these things happen only because of my one bold step. If I didn't took that step. I was not here and not able to make my dream come true.

So if you are right and want your dream come true. Then don't worry and don't hesitate to take bold step. A small bold step may change your life in better way.   

Dream and have faith in your dream. 

This post is written for Housing. Follow Housing on Twitter @housing and on Google+ at +Housing-com
  


No comments:

Post a Comment