Adsense

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Positivity and Optimism always WIN

Hello everybody, today I am going to share a very inspiring and encouraging story with you all. As we all are human our lives are full of ups and down. Someone successes and achieved his goal and someone lost it. The cycle of good and bad period keeps running in everyone’s life. We always enjoy, celebrate our good periods, so no need to talk about it much. But what about Bad periods of life, it’s very difficult to face and handle.

Let me tell you my story – My nature was very negative.  I always look to any problem of life or issues in office or questions of kids negatively. Whenever any challenge comes to me I had always give up very easily. When I was a child my mother was very upset with my nature. She had always telling me story of optimism. Here I want to share one of her story with you, may someone of you have already heard this story. It is very full of optimism and having lots of positivity in it. I always think about this story when very I feel low, hopeless, disappointed, failure etc…  It really filled me with Optimism and hope for the future.

It’s a story of a King and one small spider. Once, T he King had to fight against a large army, he was defeated. He had to run for his life. He took shelter in a forest cave. He was very depressed. His courage had left him. An interesting scene captured his attention. A small spider was trying to weave a web across the cave ceiling. As the spider crawled up, a thread of the web broke and the spider fell down. But the spider did not give up. He tried to climb again and again. Finally, the spider successfully climbed up and completed the web. The King began to think, "If a small spider can face failure so bravely, why should I give up? I will try with all might till I win". This thought gave strength to the defeated king. He had learnt a lesson from the spider. And I had learnt the lesson from this story.

Sometimes in life small things teach you big lessons of life. I have two kids. My little son is only 2 years old. He is very naughty. Whenever I play with him I just forget all my worries and get refreshed and charged again to face challenges.  Many of you will agree with me that “the little smile of our kids filled us with optimism and Positivity.

Positive thinking solves half of your problem. Your Positive thinking also filled someone with optimism. So be positive and optimistic #lookup.

Hope all of you enjoyed reading and learned something.

This blog post is written for Housing and Indiblogger.in. 

Find more detail about housing visit https://housing.com/lookup or find it on twitter @housing or on Google+ at +Housing-com


-


No comments:

Post a Comment