Adsense

Monday, August 10, 2015

Kid's World of Magical Castle - With Colgate

Today I am going to share my kid’s magical story with you all. On a last Sunday my daughter Jilmil was getting bore and suddenly her cousin Vedant came to met her with all 3 new Colgate Dental Cream Packs with Free Magical Castle Inside. And then the boring Sunday converted in fun day. Let me tell you how?


Jilmil likes to do art work and projects. When Vedant came with Colgate Packs with Magical Castle Inside she got excited and wanted to make Colgate Castle. Both Jilmil and Vedant were started to make castle even I was trying to help them and my little son Devat was also very excited as he doesn’t know anything but then also he likes to do what ever Jilmil and Vadent were doing you can see that from video and images.





I want to thank Colgate for giving such a nice opportunity to create my kid's own magical story with the Colgate Pack. I want to suggest all the mother that go and buy this Colgate Packs with Free Magical Castle Inside and give them to your kids to create there magical stories. 

#ColgateMagicalStories The Power of Constructive Parenting.




We all know the Brand Colgate. Dentist’s top recommended toothpaste. Really if you are using Colgate then no need to worry about your kids teeth and gums. I have complete trust on Colgate.

2 comments:

  1. Hey my son's name is vedant too...
    I love the back drop the kids made for the video.
    All the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Disha for your lovely comment.
    And all the best to you too.

    ReplyDelete